Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pics For Mom and Dad

Here are some of the pictures of the apartment that we are staying in over the summer. I'm so excited. We are living in south Manhattan, down by ground zero, wall street, battery park, and the water. Best part is- we have a doorman. Love it!
Our future home away from home, 71 broadway New York, NY
The lobby. So chic.
Nice view of...um...concrete of coarse!
Roof top.
Some views from the place.

9 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

You have NO idea how jealous I am ha we just moved into married housing and the last place we lived had cockroaches and this place is full of ants and I'm sure cockroaches...but hey we gotta deal with it, there has to be at least one downside to paradise. Congrats the place looks nice!

Thompson's said...

Sweet place! When do you all officially move?

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my word Claire, that is so fun!! It's like out of the movies. You guys will have a blast!!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So exciting and so chic, like you said! haha. I can't believe you will be living there. Crazy!!!

Denisse said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun!!!! What a great experience for you guys!!!!!!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Hi Claire! I tagged you on my blog, so you have to play! Can't wait to read what you wrote. Hope you are having fun!!

Betsey said...

Claire--your dad just sent me your blogsite. It has been fun catching up on you life. You will love NYC--it is one of my favorite cities. A must--Belgium Waffles at Cafe Lalo. It is on the upper west side but it will be worth the trip.

Justin and Stacey said...

Have you guys moved in yet?? I can't wait to see more pictures. We are thinking of maybe coming in June but we want to talk to Steph and Matt too and see if they are thinking they might come out as well. Do you guys have a particular time that would or would not work for us to come? What will Dustin's schedule be like?

Justin and Stacey said...

Have you guys moved in yet?? I can't wait to see more pictures. We are thinking of maybe coming in June but we want to talk to Steph and Matt too and see if they are thinking they might come out as well. Do you guys have a particular time that would or would not work for us to come? What will Dustin's schedule be like?