Today is our 2 year anniversary! Dustin and I were talking about how it seems like our wedding was forever ago, yet we still feel like newlyweds at the same time! We had a great dinner at PF Changs tonight (my favorite), and then some shopping. Married life is great and I'm so grateful to have Dustin in my life. I can't imagine my life without him, it sure wouldn't be as fun. I still think about the downpour we had on our wedding day. Bummer, What can you do?
Dustin and I at dinner tonight





7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years already! We can't wait to see you guys next week.
Happy Anniversary!That is so cool, it goes by so fast.. I am glad you both had a good one!
Happy Anniversary you too! I can't believe it has been two years either! So weird! But what a pair you are. You guys sure compliment one another and make each other better. It has been neat to watch you support eachother and help eachother during the good times and the hard times. You are a great example! We love you!!
Oh..and you look really pretty in that first picture. Dustin is one lucky guy! haha
happy anniversary guys! sorry we didn't call. we really were thinking about you guys all day! i am glad that you had fun.
Happy Anniversary! That is awesome! You look so cute in all those pictures! Guess what I just remembered...we forgot to cut your bangs! Sorry about that! Looks like you will have to make another trip out here! Or, you can just get them cut in Michigan...I guess. :) Love you guys and congrats on a great two years!
Congrats you guys! You are such a good-looking couple! I wish both of you many more years of happiness!!!!!:) I hope it continues to get better and better! I have to say that my love for Scott has grown so much since we got married...I hope it is the same for you!!!:)
Post a Comment