Okay, so I am a big Indiana Jones fan. I like the movies but they aren't as entertaining as the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. Amazing! We rode that ride 5 times in a row once, talk about whiplash. Anyways, Dustin and I saw the new Jones movie on Memorial Day and needless to say I was disappointed. The movie itself wasn't bad until the end. I don't go to Star Wars movies for a reason and I don't want aliens in my Indiana Jones movies! We went to see the movie at 10:30 in the morning to get catch the matinee, but apparently Manhattan doesn't want to give the general public a break and we ended up paying 24 bucks. Although I would recommend seeing it in the theaters, the ending left something to be desired. Anyone agree?Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Lame Sauce
Okay, so I am a big Indiana Jones fan. I like the movies but they aren't as entertaining as the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. Amazing! We rode that ride 5 times in a row once, talk about whiplash. Anyways, Dustin and I saw the new Jones movie on Memorial Day and needless to say I was disappointed. The movie itself wasn't bad until the end. I don't go to Star Wars movies for a reason and I don't want aliens in my Indiana Jones movies! We went to see the movie at 10:30 in the morning to get catch the matinee, but apparently Manhattan doesn't want to give the general public a break and we ended up paying 24 bucks. Although I would recommend seeing it in the theaters, the ending left something to be desired. Anyone agree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so much money! Sometimes we just buy the movie instead of going to the theater. It ends up being cheaper that way. Too bad the movie wasn't better. I will have to see something else instead.
Totally agree! I was disappointed too...so sad...
I just want to add an "amen" to what you wrote. I really, really wanted to like it because I feel so abandoned since the Lord of the Rings movies are over, but this just didn't make the cut. And it didn't have anything to do with Indie being 60+ years old, I thought he did a decent job. I also thought it looked a little cheesey, kind of a pass a long to shia Labeouf as the next Indiana Jones. Guess we will see.
Thanks for the review!
We used to pay $3 dollars to go to the theaters in Laie...the place shut down they weren't making any money but it was sweet, so cheap. $24 way way too much. I love the title "Lame Sauce"
I wish I would have read this before I saw it.... I was so dissapointed!
Post a Comment