Friday afternoon/evening we decided to ride the Staten Island Ferry. Anyone who comes to NYC needs to ride the ferry; the best part is the fact that it's free. The weather has been fantastic. So we've tried to take advantage of it.

You get a great view of the Statue of Liberty.

You get a great view of the Statue of Liberty.
Can you tell it was a little windy?
Today we had great weather again so we decided to walk through Central Park. Another must see for anyone who comes and visits.
This is my husband's sexy pose in front of the "Home Alone" arch-way.
We also went by the temple. We are going to try to get there in the next few weeks.
So far we've had a great weekend and look forward to Dustin's day off on Monday.
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I love seeing the temple inbetween all the big buildings. It looks great! I bet it is so beautiful on the inside.
This is pretty funny. I was randomly blog skipping when I wound up on yours (okay I am suppose to be weeding the garden). Then I go back to mine and find you posted. What a small world. Love your pictures. What a great adventure. We lived upstate New York for a few years, but I always thought it would be fun to live in the big city. Hope you have air conditioning because the humidity in the summer can be killer. We loved it in New York though. You will have to try and make it to the Hill Cummorah pageant this summer. We also went through the Amish country in Pennsylvania down by Intercourse (you bet they had some interesting t-shirts in that town). Keep us updated on all your adventures!
Dusty your look'n pretty good! That is a cool looking temple seeing that it is in the middle of the big city.
How fun Claire! I am so excited that you are taking advantage of where you are and enjoying everything! How fun! We miss you and love you!!
I'm so bummed we are not there to do all these things with you! But, I am so glad you guys are having fun. When you go to the temple, if you see one of the temple matrons named Sari Gruber tell her hi from the Sherwoods. Her and her husband (and daughter, son, and grandkids) were in our ward in NJ and they are all great! They got called to the presidency a few months before we left. Anyway, we miss you guys and hope you continue to have fun!!!
Post a Comment