Thursday, May 22, 2008

Did you Watch?

So is there any American Idol fans out there? I am a huge fan. David vs. David. I was routing for David Archuletta because his voice is amazing and he from Utah like me, and he is just so darn cute. But I did also like David Cook. I think he is really talented, so I was happy with either/or I guess. Best part of the finale was when Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downy Jr. did a skit as back up singers to Gladys Night. Hilarious. Anyways, 97 million votes were placed for the American idol finale. Crazy! Who were you routing for? Congrats David Cook!

2 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

I was definitely rooting for Archuleta, it was too bad he didn't win I thought his voice was better and more consistent than anyone else's on the show he only had 1 bad song

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I even called and voted for David A! Oh well...I liked David Cook too. The skit with the "Pips" was hilarious! Matt and I were laughing so hard. Too funny...