Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We have been blessed with continued great weather here and were excited when some of our friends from Michigan came to New York this weekend. We took another trip to Central Park, went to Times Square and had a great time.
Then Dustin and I went to South Street Seaport and took a walk around the water. I love our location because we are literally surrounded by water. We are living in the very southern tip of Manhattan so the water is only a few minute walk in every direction. It reminds me of Seattle! Anyways, there is a great view of the Brooklyn bridge, huge pirate looking ships and a bunch of shop and restaurants. I'm sure will be going there a lot this summer.
What the?? Some random guy in the park. Dig the gold loin cloth.
Times Square





5 comments:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Wonderful pictures. I like them.

cheeriBABY said...

Awesomes pictures. You guys are so dang cute. Looks like you guys are livin it up. Miss ya.

Jake and Rachelle said...

Fun pictures! Keep the pictures coming. It's great to see all that you are up to.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So fun Claire! Is that my white Ann Taylor jacket...hmmm? Haha! We are so glad you guys are enjoying your time there so much! Wish we were there.

chrisnbri said...

It looks so pretty there looks like there are lots of sites to see how fun!