Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

My sister Steph tagged me a long time ago. Just now getting to it. Here it goes. 1. What I was doing 10 years ago. Well I was 12. Finishing my last school year at Carden Memorial Private school because we would soon be moving to Washington. Playing with friends, going to movies. 2. Five things on my to-do list. Being here in NYC my list is so long. But as for today- go to the gym, go get a fruit smoothie downstairs, take back some applications to places I applied for a job, make the bed eventually, and wait for Dustin to get home from work to decide what the plans are for tonight! 3. If I were a billionaire I would.. Take an amazing vacation with all the family- Somewhere warm. South of France? Bahamas? And take a private jet there. No more flying coach -ever! Buy a house on the water. A new car, a personal chef and trainer and a whole new wardrobe of coarse. Set up college funds for my children, give some to good causes. travel like crazy. I don't know I could probably go on and on. 4. Bad habits Sleeping in/sleeping too much. If I don't have to wake up for work or church or something else, don't count on me getting up at a normal hour. Dustin and I are complete opposites in this by the way. On a day I sleep in, Dustin has already accomplished 10 things, had two meals, etc. etc. I am also a magazine freak and have to know my celebrity gossip. Stupid right? Confession: Sometimes I'll get in the longest line at the grocery store on purpose just so I have more time to look at the magazines at the check out counter. Poeple.com gets daily visits from me. 5. Five places I've lived. Salt Lake City, UT Enumclaw, WA Rexburg and Idaho Falls, ID East Lansing, MI New York City, NY 6. Six Jobs I've had. 1.Food worker at King County Fair (Embarrassing I know. I think I was 15 or something) 2. Receptionist/Cashier/Filer- Gamblin Motors car dealership. 3.Market Research -Western Watts. I sat on the phone all day trying to get CEO's to do a telephone survey. This constitutes as the worst job ever! 4. Sales/Market Research/Data Entry -Melaleuca Inc. AKA Mela-puke-a 5. Sales Associate -Hart's Tux and Gowns (Most stressful job ever!! Can you say Bridezilla?!) 6. Sales/ Stock Precessing- Express clothing store Well there you have it. I tag Rochelle, Amanda, Hilary Craner, Steph Vogel, and Aimee Olsen

5 comments:

Sherwoods said...

You would tag me...I have already done this one though. I guess I am off the hook! haha...I will come up with something.

You and I are so alike it is funny. I love to sleep in and those Sherwood boys get up so darn early! Before we had kids, Josh could have the entire house cleaned before I would get up! Well, good luck with everything in NYC!!!

Stephanie Vogel said...

haha that is sooo funny about the magazines that cracks me up...why didn't i think of that. Levi is like out the door and I'm flipping through pages .. k my turn

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

You are funny Claire! haha. I loved reading your post.

Sherwoods said...

D,

Thanks for the guess...we hope it is another baby too.

Jake and Rachelle said...

I do the same thing with magazines. I'm too cheap to buy them, so I read as fast as I can in the check out line. I wish I could sleep in. After having kids that doesn't happend anymore. I have changed my ways and now get up at 6:15 to go jogging. I hope you guys are having a good time in New York!