So I was able to score Dustin and I tickets to David Letterman today. This was definitely the most fun thing we have done in New York City so far. After waiting in line to pick up our tickets an employee took us aside and said we had been chosen for special VIP seating. We were super excited and ended up sitting in the 2nd row right in the center. The show was great, Dave was funny as usual, and we really had a great time. Watch the show tonight if you can!
Last Thursday I got up bright and early to go to the Today Show to see David Cook and David Archuletta from American Idol perform. By the time I got there at 7am the place was completely packed. After standing around for almost 2 hours the guys finally came out and sang. They were both awesome and it was really cool getting to hear them live and in person. I wish they sang more than one song each! I was kind of far back and didn't really get many good pictures, plus my camera died before David Cook sang. Anyways, I know it's kind of blurry but I got this picture of David Archuletta and Matt Lauer before my camera died.
This last picture is from the famous Magnolia Bakery. They are know for their amazing cupcakes and have been featured on TV shows, magazines and all the celebs get their cupcakes there, since cupcakes are all the rage now I guess. They are quite delicious, but Dustin didn't think they were worth the half hour wait in line for them. I beg to differ. It was funny because a couple walking by seeing the huge line asked what we were waiting for. I replied back that we were in line for cupcakes and then realized how ridiculous that sounded. Oh well, they were good.
3 comments:
So fun Claire! You look really cute, by the way. It was so good to talk to you today - I miss you!
Wow, fun times! We watched David Letterman, but we didn't see you :(
David Letterman...Holy Cow! That is so fun! You will look back at this summer forever and think of how much fun you guys had! You two are so lucky!!
Post a Comment