Sunday, November 29, 2009

Paris-Day One

As soon as we landed in Paris we took the metro straight into town to the Louvre. We were there for hours and hours and still didn't see everything there was to see.
After the Louvre we made the very long walk to our hotel.
Our hotel was just a few blocks away from the Eiffel Tower, so we were able to walk by it at least once a day.
Our hotel was very small and quaint. Dustin did a great job picking it out. I loved the turquoise glass counter top in the bathroom.
Outside of the hotel.
Out and about in the streets of Paris.
I would say that the Eiffel Tower isn't much taller than the Space Needle but the base of the Tower was enormous and so substantial.

4 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

I love seeing all your pictures from your adventures! You guys will have to make one big scrapbook/photo book with every place you have gone! Thanks so much for the haircut and fun times while we were there!

Rachel Garces said...

Travel to Italy next so I can relive my trip through you. How awesome to have this ability to take off and see the world.

Natalie Smith said...

I so want to go to Paris now! Not that I didn't before I just have a renewed longing :)

Cathy said...

Love Paris! So glad you were able to get a taste of it!! I have only seen your day one! Can't wait to see what you did with the rest of your trip... Merry Christmas