Sunday, November 15, 2009

How was your weekend?

Dustin and I were discussing that the weekends go by way too fast! Especially when I work Saturdays when he's off, and I'm off Mondays when he is at work. Despite what seemed like a weekend that went by way too quickly, and even though Dustin had to work a little this weekend we were able to play some tennis, go out to dinner and go for a little nature walk. The weather was absolutely gorgeous this weekend, mid 70's and sunny. We have to take advantage until the weather really starts to turn on us. Loving fall!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Sounds like a peaceful weekend and I am so jealous. Kids are a blessing but I miss that life of freedom and the two of us. Soak it up!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

How nice! It has been so rainy and windy here the last week, I am jealous you have had such great weather.

Your weekend sure sounds like fun, but I am thinking this coming weekend might just top it! haha! I can't wait to see pictures of your trip!!!!