Friday, November 13, 2009

Updates!

-I've been a bad bad blogger, obviously -Dustin and I have both been sick along with everyone in this Universe -Halloween was somewhat uneventful, went to the ward trunk-or-treat(which was moved inside due to lots of rain), didn't dress up -Went to WA to visit the fam and do hair. I was bad and took maybe 2 pictures of some beautiful trees -Dustin's brother moved to our town. Dustin set him up with a job through some of our friends. He lives across the parking lot in the same apartment complex as us. It's been fun having at least one family member close by, and it's been really fun for Dustin to have a golf and lifting buddy at the gym -It's was 75 degrees and sunny today(just thought I would through that in there) -Work is busy for Dustin, and things are picking up at the salon for me, more and more clients each week -I'm singing a solo in church on Sunday, kind of nervous -We got my car fixed from the accident and ended up getting a few hundred dollars extra for pain and suffering that the insurance co. said they were required to give us by law: okay okay if you insist! -I am hosting my first Thanksgiving this year. Dustin's fam is coming from Missouri, pumpkin pie, turkey, potatoes galore. Should be interesting fixing a Thanksgiving feast in my galley style apartment kitchen. As Tim Gun says, "Make it Work!" -We are in the process of planning the next Delta sponsored trip next weekend to Paris. Could I be anymore excited! Hopefully I will be able to put my high school French to use. Oui! Je m'appel Claire! Tres Bien! -We are loving watching Glee on Wednesday nights -They already put up all the Christmas decor in downtown Newnan. Garlands, lights, snowflakes and painted caroler cutouts and everything. They had it all up on November 1st, very premature if you ask me. -We were able to go to dinner in downtown Atlanta with a good good friend from Michigan who was in town for a conference, ate really good pasta, chatted and caught up. Glad you had time for us Alisa!

2 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I LOVED seeing you guys! Thanks for making the trip downtown to meet me for some tasty grub (and for treating). Have fun in Paris!!!

Jake and Rachelle said...

We are excited to come see you guys! We keep telling the boys about all the fun we are going to have! Have fun in Paris! I bet they will have some good food there (especially chocolate:). Can't wait to see the pics you get.