Friday, November 13, 2009

Star Salon

My sister was requesting pictures of where I work and spend most of time. The salon is inside an old historic home built in the early 1900's. It's not your average busy and bustling salon. There is only 3 of us stylists and it's a very relaxed and fun atmosphere. I can honestly say that I wake up and enjoy going to work each day. I don't think I have ever been able to say that about any other job that I have had in the past. I love what I do and I love where I work. It fits me just right.

This picture is a few months old, but it was the only picture I had of the 3 of us.

6 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Super cute place!

JaMie said...

Isn't this like a hair dressers dream to work at a place like this?! love it.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I love your new posts! Woohoo! Your salon is adorable. I love the big porch, so southern.

I can't believe you are going to Paris next weekend!! I am so jealous! Maybe you could say the pledge for them.."J'aime le drapeau do mon paie..." hahaha! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Miss you guys so much!

ps...we love glee too...

Jake and Rachelle said...

Wow! Looks like a great place to work! How great that you can actually enjoy where you work. I don't think that happens very often. I only had that happen once.

Amber and Mackay said...

I loooove it! What a fun salon to spend all those hours in!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Claire,

I just want to say that you look so great. And your salon is so cute!! How fun. I am somewhat jealous. Working is fun...for a while. :)