Sunday, October 5, 2008

What I've been up to

It was Homecoming around here this weekend and I was able to do a few updos at school on Friday, which are my favorite to do! This cutie had hair down to her lower back so it was quite the challenge, but had fun doing it non the less.

3 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Wow! That looks so great. You are really talented. I wish that I had only a little bit of your talent. Keep up with the pics. It's fun to see what you are up to.

Justin and Stacey said...

I LOVE up-do's!!! They are so fun. Hope you are having fun in school! I could use a trim! :)

Lizzie & Ty said...

That looks adorable!!! You go girl! Man, how's school going? The school there looks a heck of a lot nicer than good ole' Vogue. haha... Not too much longer, right?