Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rock and Roll!

I participated in a fashion show during a benefit concert last week. The benefit concert was put on by the number one radio station here and had hundreds of people in attendance with all proceeds going to breast cancer. So I volunteered through my school to style one of the many models in a fashion show between some of the bands that were playing. It was a fun experience and kind of stressful as well because we were in charge of coloring, cutting and styling their hair, doing their makeup and styling their wardrobe. The theme was Rock and Roll and the fashion show was judged and I ended up getting second place and won a $100 blow-dryer. Whoo-hoo!

4 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Claire...way to go!! She looks awesome! And you gotta love the free blow dryer! And you look so cute!!

cheeriBABY said...

Wow! How fun! Looks like you did awesome.

Lizzie & Ty said...

I love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! You are amazing! How fun! I always liked doing that crazy stuff in school! Remember us as Lucy and Ethal?! Man, I miss thoses days!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

RAD. That's all I have to say.