I wish you could have come too Claire!!! The kids and I would have LOVED to hang out with you and go to the sites!!!!!:) Next time you get a chance you and Dustin are welcome to stay with us!!!!!:) You're not that far away are you? How long of a drive from here to where you guys are?
Looks like Dusty is trying to even things up. You go to Hawaii he goes to DC. Though, I'm pretty sure Hawaii may have been better. In the end it's not where you are, but who you are with. Right? Hope you guys are doing well!
4 comments:
I wish you could have come too Claire!!! The kids and I would have LOVED to hang out with you and go to the sites!!!!!:) Next time you get a chance you and Dustin are welcome to stay with us!!!!!:) You're not that far away are you? How long of a drive from here to where you guys are?
Looks like Dusty is trying to even things up. You go to Hawaii he goes to DC. Though, I'm pretty sure Hawaii may have been better. In the end it's not where you are, but who you are with. Right? Hope you guys are doing well!
Claire,
Text me your email. I will see if I can dig up their contact information.
Post a Comment