I like the first pic! Ha ha! Good job on the pumpkins. We need to get carving out here.
So fun! Dustin is going to be such a good dad!!! And I love the pictures of your hairdo. So good Claire!!!
Looks like you guys had quite the time at the pumpking patch. Your pumpkins turned out way cute.
Nice pumpkins! I am glad you guys had fun and to see that Dusty is still growing!
Turns out I'm a slacker and never really got around to posting about our pumpkin patch adventure! I'm glad someone's on the ball.
Claire--did they know that you are a ringer? With all of the pumpkins you and your siblings have carved, you have more experience than the rest of your friends. Did you serve taco salad on Halloween?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like the first pic! Ha ha! Good job on the pumpkins. We need to get carving out here.
So fun! Dustin is going to be such a good dad!!! And I love the pictures of your hairdo. So good Claire!!!
Looks like you guys had quite the time at the pumpking patch. Your pumpkins turned out way cute.
Nice pumpkins! I am glad you guys had fun and to see that Dusty is still growing!
Turns out I'm a slacker and never really got around to posting about our pumpkin patch adventure! I'm glad someone's on the ball.
Claire--did they know that you are a ringer? With all of the pumpkins you and your siblings have carved, you have more experience than the rest of your friends. Did you serve taco salad on Halloween?
Post a Comment