Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I loved this past week...

I love that it has been in the 70's and sunny for the last 3 or 4 days and we are supposed to have 2 more nice warm days ahead.
I love the trees right now. They are so beautiful.
I loved watching Dustin play guitar hero at Best Buy. Quite entertaining and he's actually pretty good.

We loved eating homemade chicken noodle soup this week. I have a great recipe if you want it. (this isn't the actual picture of my soup, but you get the idea)

6 comments:

cheeriBABY said...

Tyler also gets sucked into the guitar hero at best buy. To funny. I love all of the trees changing colors to but here in California we haven't seen to much yet.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I loved reading your "loves." Did you make mom's chicken noodle soup?? It is SOOOO good. I should make that soon. YUM!

Cathy said...

Claire~
I found you off of STacey's blog. How are things going? I still think of our fun afternoon in NYC. And I want to have you and Dustin over for dinner some weekend that works for you. Let me know what works. Check out my blog at snapsbycathy.blogspot
Michigan does have beautiful autumns. I just got back from Mother's weekend at BYU-I. Kelsey lives at brookside! 309 is her apt. Jamie and Con just bought a townhome in Rexy! So I got to be with two daughter's this weekend. It was a blast. Hope to hear from you. cathy p.s. when does chase get home?

Jake and Rachelle said...

That soup sounds so good! I love it when the leaves change color. They are just starting to change here.

Denisse said...

Claire, I'm glad you're enjoying the fall! Those trees look beautiful!!! And that soup looks delicious!:)

Sherwoods said...

How fun. Ask Dusty one question... if he is so good, why is he about to fail at that song? I think you guys need to come down to Mexico and practice some more!