Sunday, October 5, 2008

Love Fall

I love fall and am trying to take advantage of it because is seems to fly by so fast here in Michigan, winter comes way too soon (which it sort of already has since I had to scrape my windshield this week!) Dustin and I went for a walk this morning and it was perfectly sunny with a cold chill in the air. It was wonderful!
Some things I want to do this fall before the snow and cold hits:
take pictures of the leaves changing
bake everything and anything. Already made banana bread and it was gone in no time
Pick pumpkins at a Pumpkin patch
And carve them of coarse
Find a good scary movie to watch for Halloween, any suggestions?
Make apple cider and Carmel apples
Buy a pumkin or spice scented candle
We'll see if I can convince Dustin to join me in any of these! haha

3 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

I love the fall! I think it might be my favorite season. I really like Halloween and pumpkins. Isn't it great? You've now motivated me to go to the garage and find my pumpkin spice candle that is packed away.

Justin and Stacey said...

I agree 100%!! Fall is the best, but winter will be here way too fast!!! Wish we could carve pumpkins with you...good luck getting Dustin to join you in the fall festivities! :)

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I wish you lived closer so we could do all those things together! I want to take Hayden to a pumpkin patch soon! And your up-do's are SO good! Great job our little cosmetologist!