Friday, November 30, 2007

Winter Is Here

I love snow! So I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to this outside our door. Although I enjoy winter and snow, I do not like really cold weather. It's been very cold here this week and got down to 25 degrees yesterday with high winds...not fun. But I guess it's a sign of things to come. We here the winters here are brutal. I thought nothing could get worse than Idaho winters. I think we are in for a treat.





As for us, we are pretty uneventful, hence not posting anything for over a week. Dustin is really busy preparing for finals that are coming up very quickly. We can't believe our first semester here is almost over. Our time here goes by so fast!

5 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Good luck with the winters. I just want to go back to Phoenix...want to come?

Jake and Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Rachelle said...

Brr! It sounds like you're in for a cold winter. I love snow! We don't get much here. We get to enjoy the not so lovely ice storms!

Justin and Stacey said...

I love the snow too, just not the cold that comes with it! It makes me feel like Christmas is soon! YEAH!

cheeriBABY said...

Hey you guys look great. Hope you have a great Christmas!