Sunday, November 18, 2007


So lately my digital camera just hasn't been working the way I want it to. I got it for Christmas 3 years ago and it's seen better days. So Dustin knew how bad I wanted a new one, especially for the holidays and surprised me yesterday with this hot pink Polaroid digital camera. It was supposed to be for Christmas, but Dustin is the worst at waiting for things like that so it came early. He gave it to me the second he came home from the store still in the plastic store bag. I was so excited!

3 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Yeah... I can just see Dusty... "I don't want to wrap it, here, Merry Christmas!"

Good one brother.

Sherwoods said...

Yeah! I totally didn't know you guys had a blog. I am so excited! I am totally jealous of your PINK camera. How awesome is that. Don't worry, I am totally restraining myself from putting up our Christmas tree until Friday. I would have it up already, but Josh is a scrooge and won't let me. What are we going to do with these ornery husbands of ours?

Justin and Stacey said...

GOTTA LOVE THE PINK!!!