Thursday, November 15, 2007
We Gave In!!
So we have really enjoyed viewing all our family and friends blogs recently and thought, what the heck, we'll start one too. Especially since we live so far away from any of our family and friends. So hopefully this will be a good way for all of you to know what's going on in the Sherwood home, even though most of the time it can be pretty uneventful with just us two.
So just for some general information....
Dustin and I are living in Haslett, Michigan. Dustin was accepted to Michigan State University to do his maters in Supply Chain Management. He started this August and will finish May 2009. So we will be here until then. As for myself, my life is not near as busy as Dustin's. I'm working part time at Express. For those of you not familiar, it's a clothing store with really cute clothes, and I'm loving my employee discount!!! So the rest of my time is filled with the normal duties of a house wife, and serving in the Young Womens. I will also be planning to attend Cosmetology school after we move when Dustin is done here at school. So that's our life as is stands right now, and we will now be keeping you all up to date with whatever comes next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment