Sunday, November 18, 2007

Counting Down

I couldn't help myself. I put up my Christmas stuff on Friday. I usually wait until after Thanksgiving but I figured since we are going to Washington for a week and half for Christmas, I wanted to be able to enjoy it as long as possible. When Dustin came home from school and saw everything he definitely gave me the eye roll. But I love the Christmas season, and we already have all our Christmas shopping completely done! That never happens! Now we can just sit back and enjoy the holidays!

2 comments:

Denisse said...

I can't wait to put mine up!

Justin and Stacey said...

Claire,
Don't worry...I already have mine up too!! I love Christmas and I thought the same thing since we were going to be gone, I wanted to be able to enjoy it. Dustin is so cute! He just can't wait to spoil you. You are a luck girl!!!