We loved living by Lake Erie when we were in Pennsylvania, and I was so happy when we found out we would be living within walking distance to a lake here in North Carolina. Lake Norman is a beautiful man made lake and we love being so close to it. Now we just need some friends with boats! :)
3 comments:
How beautiful! I LOVE your hair!! I will cut mine like that someday. Thanks for all the videos of Stella! They make me even more baby hungry if that is even possible. I got your email that you are coming home for sure for christmas!! Well we are still planning on coming home as well so I can't wait. Hope all is well!
looks beautiful and you miss are teeny tiny!
Such beautiful pictures! Is your hair short?? I didn't know you cut it off! It is adorable Claire :) So so so cute!
Post a Comment