Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Blogger is being annoying and making it difficult for me to drag and put these pictures in order. Anyone else ever have this problem? Anywho, this is our Halloween. I babysat for friend this morning so I took the two girls to Library story time. I made 3 ingredient pumpkin cookies that turned out delish and then some good 'ol pumpkin carving.  Happy Halloween!


 




3 comments:

Blatter said...

Stella is seriously adorable! Love your pumpkin!!! Looks like you guys had a great holiday! I am with you on blogger not letting you drag the pictures. I have had serious issues! I love your frugal find post, I am heading to The Limited this weekend now!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Such a cute pumpkin! Good carving Claire :) Stella is just the cutest thing ever!

Natalie Smith said...

Looks like a great day! Stella is beautiful! I love her outfit!