Man this girl of ours is giving us a run for our money. She has quite the spunky personality. She has continued to take lots of steps by herself and will be full on walking pretty soon I'm sure. She has learned to throw tantrums. Not something I thought I would be dealing with at 10 months! She throws her arms back and gives an ear piercing scream. Not quite sure how she learned to do this. But for the most part she is so smiley and fun. I am really loving this stage where she interacts, give kisses, waves to strangers, and my favorite of hugs with a pat on the back. She is all about eating real food, and is getting over baby food, even though she has no teeth. Her favorites are bananas, yogurt, string cheese, and her crunchy baby snacks. And the best part lately is she is finally sleeping! It has taken 9 months to say that. She slept over 11 hours last night without waking up! Happy momma right here! We just love our little girl and watching her grow every day.
Tantrum moment
Loves looking at her reflection, wherever she can find it









5 comments:
Those tantrums have started so early for both of my kids...no fun!
She looks so happy and sweet tho.
Love so many of those pictures. What a doll!
So dang cute!! I just want to reach through the screen and kiss those cheeks!
Claire she is soo cute!! I miss her sweet little face. Glad to see you guys are getting all settled in, in your new place. Congrats!
Gosh I stinkin LOVE her!! So glad she is finally sleeping for you!
Such a cutie! I can't believe she is already taking steps! What a big girl! Even though I am sure you don't like the tantrums, she still looked cute when she was having one in those pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment