Now I won't be doing frugal finds every week, or just on Fridays, but today it just happened to work out that way :)
One of my favorite stores to find great deals is The Limited. I think their clothes are well made and really cute. They have just the same trendy pieces as LOFT or JCrew but a little cheaper. Best part about The Limted is that they always have the best clearance racks! I have scored some major deals there. For instance...
I tried on these printed cropped pants a month or so ago. Even though they were a great price of $19.99 on clearance, I decided to pass them up. So just a few weeks ago I went back and saw they still had some left in my size on the clearance rack, but now marked down to $9.99! I just couldn't pass them up again for that price. I purchased these recently so the may or may not still be in stores on the clearance rack.
The Limited pants $9.99 Originally $54.90
I loved this silky pleated skirt the second I tried it on. The price made it even better. This skirt is no longer sold but I have seen similar items on clearance recently.
The Limited skirt $12.99 originally $60
Now I'm just waiting for this little number to go on sale!




1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE that pleated skirt! So cute Claire!
Post a Comment