We live only about 25 minutes from downtown Charlotte and finally took our first trip into the city. We went to an old diner restaurant called Pike's, where apparently they filmed a scene from the movie Shallow Hal with Jack Black. The food was great and we then headed over to the Mint Art Museum. Bank of America customers get into museums free on the first Saturday of each month so we definitely took advantage!
The Museum was really nice and had a fun kids area for Stella to run wild in.
And the award for the most random piece of art goes to...
Fun family day!




















4 comments:
Stella kills me. She is too cute.
Claire, you could not be any cuter!! I am loving your hair right now. Charlotte looks like a really fun city. You live the perfect distance from it! I hope you guys love it there and are feeling settled. I'm dying to see pictures of your house you are building! When does it get started??
Your hair is so cute! Looks like such a fun day!
How fun! So stinkin cute claire! I LOVE those little shoes on stella and her cute little fall hat. Looks like you guys moved to a great place. I can't wait to come visit!
Post a Comment