Friday, August 27, 2010

Mom Comes to the A-T-L

My mom made her way down south this last week for an 8 day visit that went by entirely too fast. We had such a good time and I am already ready for her next visit (although I'm guessing it probably won't be in August again. I don't think she knew what she was getting into with this southeast heat!).
While she was here we wanted to do an overnight trip and since my mom is originally a California girl and loves the water, we decided on heading to the beach. We went down to Destin Fl, and even though Dustin and I went there not even 2 months ago, I obviously didn't mind at ALL going again.
Okay so maybe of these pictures will make up for my lack of blogging lately.

4 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Looks fabulous! Glad you had fun!

Natalie Smith said...

I would go back there too. It is so pretty. It looks like you guys had a wonderful week together! Mommy's are the best!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I love the pictures! I went over and looked at all of moms yesterday. I am SO glad you guys had such a great time. I really cannot wait to come and see you and visit beautiful Atlanta! Isn't mom the best? I know she just loved being with you. Love you guys!

Amber and Mackay said...

FUN!!! I LOVE when mama'a come to town!!! You guys are to cute!!!