We ended up taking a day trip to Chicago this last weekend. Flights were open, we both have never been there before, and I have family there, so we thought it would be a great place to go for the day.

Sears Tower
Observation deck at the top of the tower. The views were beautiful.
Sitting inside a glass box that sticks out the side of the building.
103 stories up. Freaky!!

The Bean in Millennium Park.

We then met up with my Aunt and Uncle who have lived in Chicago for 14 years. They showed us around the city and took us to the The Bristol, a great restaurant where my uncle works. The decor was great and the food was delicious!











6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I am so jealous. That looks like a fun trip. I would love to go there. Pretty pictures. That glass box would make me sick :)
I have been seriously craving Chicago style pizza since I had it as a junior in High school. I even looked into having it shipped but it would cost like $75! I'm so incredibly jealous right now! Looks like you guys had fun, and i bet the weather was beautiful!
How come you look so good in every picture? What's with the Mormon Temple thing? I didn't get it.
It is so weird that you went to Chicago because Sunday night Matt and I were talking about how much we would love to go to Chicago and see Matt and Pam. Then I talked to mom on Sunday and she said you were there! Crazy!! It looks like so much fun Claire. And you do look gorgeous in every picture. (naturally...haha!)
FUN!! I love love love Chicago.
It looks like we were at alot of the same sites during the weekend as you all. Too bad we never saw each other. We were there for 2 1/2 days and still feel like we could have stayed longer. Great city!
Post a Comment