Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One More Wedding Post

Between Dustin and I we had 3 siblings getting married this summer! This last weekend we headed to St. Louis for the 3rd and final wedding of Dustin's younger brother DJ and his new wife Danielle. We are so happy for the 2 of them and we had a great weekend with the Dustin's family.
The night before the wedding we headed out to a nice dinner with DJ, Dustin's parents and Dustin's brother Josh. It was an all you can eat Brazilian Steakhouse, and it was so yummy. We all loved the cooked pineapple!
Joni and Pete with their baby boy DJ.
The day of the wedding was beautifully sunny and hot as can be.
One of our many adorable nephews
...and another
After the wedding we headed to a wonderful luncheon at the cheesecake factory.
I helped my sister in law Rachelle with some of the goodies for the reception as well as the wedding cake that turned out beautiful and tasted delicious. It was a great day and a great summer of weddings!

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE YOUR DRESS!

Jake and Rachelle said...

It was a fun weekend! So good to see you. Thanks for all of your help.

Jake and Rachelle said...

Oh, I'm going to steal a few of these pics for my blog. Hope you don't mind :)

Sherwoods said...

no i don't mind rachelle. I think i've done that to you before as well!