Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Washington Weekend/ Chase and Ali's Reception

I was able to go home to Seattle this weekend to see my family and go to my brother Chase and his new wife Alison's wedding reception. The party was so fun with perfect weather and great food. The Happy couple
Could I have a cuter niece?!
The food was so yummy. Gourmet burgers with every kind of topping. I put bacon, sauteed onions, and sun dried tomato aioli on mine. It was delish. We also had root beer on tap in a keg. Let just say I drank way too much root beer the whole weekend.
My grandma came up from Salt Lake. It was so fun to spend time with her.
The whole fam! We missed Erin and Jake in Hawaii and Dustin who had to stay back in Atl for work.
I loved spending time with Lucy and Hayden. They are so adorable, we spent the whole weekend laughing at all the funny things they do.
We went to downtown Enumclaw for some teriyaki (naturally) and ice cream.
Swimming at Aunt Jeri and Uncle Alans.
It was such a fun weekend. Hopefully it won't be too long until I can go visit again. My mom is coming to visit in 2 weeks so that will definitely be something to look forward to.

5 comments:

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

We miss you so much already! We did have such a fun weekend with you Claire! We, of course, ate too much but it was still an incredible time. Give Dustin a big hug for us! Love you guys!

Stephanie Vogel said...

It was great seeing you too, fun to catch up. Now your back to the heat ! It was good to see all your family and the food really was great!

Jake and Rachelle said...

What a cute couple! Your niece and nephew are adorable! Glad you had a good time.

JaMie said...

Oh I just love your family! Love the picts of Enumclaw and the shout out to teriyaki!yum

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh how I miss Enumclaw terriyaki! Why is it that any other town that has terriyake seems sketchy and I wouldn't bother to eat there? :) Chase and Ali are so cute! Glad you could make it out there for the festivities. And Lucy and Hayden are SO CUTE!! And you look GREAT....as always. :)