We were fortunate to have our good friends the Heatons come visit us for a few days this past week from Cleveland. We had a great time showing them all the New York sites and playing in the city. We hit up Times Square, South Street Seaport, Staten Island Ferry, Ground Zero, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, 5th Avenue and Rockefeller Center to name a few. We loved having visitors and especially had such a fun time watching little Jack and laughing at all the cute things he does. Thanks for coming you guys! We had so much fun with you!
Great views at the top of the Rockefeller Center
All of us at the beautiful Central Park
Dustin loved holding Jack and pushing him in his stroller.
Us after dinner in Little Italy
Good times in New York Burger Company. So yummy.
What a cute fam
5 comments:
I was thinking about you guys all weekend and just wishing we were there with you!! It looks like you have a great weekend and fit a ton of things in! What wonderful hosts you and Dustin are. It looks to me like Dustin needs a baby...haha! Love you guys!
I so glad you guys are having fun! I am not going to lie...you did more in that week than we were able to do in 18 months in Jersey! I can't believe you guys are almost half way done! Holy cow...times flies. I think Dusty is ready for a baby! Keep up the fun, we really wish we could be there with you guys!
Claire,
You are way more on top of things than I am! Holy cow! I haven't even put my pictures on the computer yet. Thanks again for the great time. We loved every second of it! Dustin was so good with Jack! I could use him around a lot more often! :) We miss the big city already!!!
So I tried to crop most of the model out in the Ann Taylor picture so we didn't look too doody dah....do you think it worked? :)
Hee hee! You are too funny. I think I like doody Dah better than Fuddy duddy.
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you have time to see all the sites while you are there.
Post a Comment