We were able to make it to a Broadway show this weekend to see Hairspray. This is definitely a must see. The show was awesome. It was so entertaining from start to finish, and the actors were all so so talented and all did a great job. The show was so colorful and high energy, we definitely enjoyed ourselves.

P.S.-- So Does anyone remember the boy band O-town?? (I'm not talking to you Steph and Stace, we all know you dreamed about them at night in High School). Anyways they were formed on the reality show Making the Band probably about 8 years ago. I pretty much loved them during their fifteen minutes of fame. It just happens that one of the band members (my favorite) Ashley Parker Angel (lame name I know), was Link in Hairspray, one of the main parts. Needless to say I was pretty excited and he actually did a really good job. Pretty funny though.

P.S.-- So Does anyone remember the boy band O-town?? (I'm not talking to you Steph and Stace, we all know you dreamed about them at night in High School). Anyways they were formed on the reality show Making the Band probably about 8 years ago. I pretty much loved them during their fifteen minutes of fame. It just happens that one of the band members (my favorite) Ashley Parker Angel (lame name I know), was Link in Hairspray, one of the main parts. Needless to say I was pretty excited and he actually did a really good job. Pretty funny though.

10 comments:
Wow! How fun! I really liked the movie, but I bet it was even better on Broadway!
I have just one word...jealy! haha
So you live in New York now?? Is your hubby done with school and all?
Gotta love Ashley Parker Angel!!! :) Hee Hee! I love it! We can't wait to see you guys!! Yay!
Hey Girl, how are you guys? I cant believe you are in NY. Thats crazy. How are you liking it? Yeah we are still in Chicago. We are just working for the summer then we go back to Rexburg for the fall then we will graduate and then who knows where. I am so excited you have a blog. I love blogging. Anyway keep in touch and update me on everything. Its so good to hear from ya. Talk to ya soon
JT & I saw Hairspray for my birthday a few months ago. It's a fun one! Glad to see you are enjoying the city. We need to get together again soon!
Hi, I'm so glad you found us. We will definitely have to get together soon.
I think you guys are having way to much fun!
Crazy that you saw Hank. It is true what you heard. She is I think a little more than 3 months along. They are way excited. I told them they need to get a blog going but I don't know if they will. They have a blog address but they have never done anything with it and I don't know what it is.
I love Ashley! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment