My sister Steph and her husband Matt had an adorable baby boy on Tuesday. I am so happy to have another nephew. He is such a cutie pie. I'm flying to Seattle next week to see him and I can't wait. Steph went through a not so fun labor, so I'm glad that she is recooperating nicely and that Steph and Hayden are healthy. Congrats Steph and Matt, we are so happy for you!

6 comments:
Hey Dusty and Claire,
Tyler and Danielle told us about your blog. Anyway we thought we would say hello! You can check us out at sweetthomfam.blogspot.com
Take Care
Erik Thompson
Congrats to them!
He is so cute!!!! Congrats to Matt and Stephanie for becoming parents!!!! That is so awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!!:)
Congrats! That is so exciting for them. I hope they are all doing well. What a cute baby!
Oh! I almost forgot, I also have a nephew named Hayden! That is such a cute name.
He is even cuter in real life! Justin surprised me for my birthday so I could come see the little guy. He is to die for!! Such a cutie. I wish I was going to be here long enough to see you. Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment