So this last week I spent a few days in Washington to see my new nephew and spend some time with the fam. The weather was beautiful, and Hayden is adorable. Definately worth the never ending flight. Here a few pictures of my trip.
Some Mt. Rainier shots
I think Perry is physically unable to smile in a picture
Here's the cutie pie
Again, Perry unable to take a normal picture, haha
Those pictures of the mountains are soooo beautiful!!!!! Wow!!!! They look like postcard pictres!!!:) Hayden is to die for! He is so darn adorable! I love the one where he has his little hand by his face! And I LOVE your hair!!! I think it looks absolutely cute!!!!:)
Your hair looks so good! I need a hair cut so bad, it's been about 5 months. I just don't have any ideas of what to do with it. Those pictures of Mt. Rainier are beautiful. I miss the mountains. I'm glad you got to see your nephew Hayden. It's so fun to be an aunt. He is so little and cute!
Yeah, I have to admit - he is pretty dang cute! Thanks again for coming all this way Claire. It really meant the world to me to have you here this weekend. I love you girl and miss you already!!
5 comments:
Those pictures of the mountains are soooo beautiful!!!!! Wow!!!! They look like postcard pictres!!!:) Hayden is to die for! He is so darn adorable! I love the one where he has his little hand by his face! And I LOVE your hair!!! I think it looks absolutely cute!!!!:)
Your hair looks so good! I need a hair cut so bad, it's been about 5 months. I just don't have any ideas of what to do with it. Those pictures of Mt. Rainier are beautiful. I miss the mountains. I'm glad you got to see your nephew Hayden. It's so fun to be an aunt. He is so little and cute!
So glad that you had fun in Good ol' Enumclaw! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! Claire, you look beautiful!! Hayen sure is a cutie pie!
Yeah, I have to admit - he is pretty dang cute! Thanks again for coming all this way Claire. It really meant the world to me to have you here this weekend. I love you girl and miss you already!!
Wow, I am so glad you got to be with your family and see your nephew! I LOVE your hair. Great job on the idea!
Post a Comment