So Dustin just received the offer he had been hoping for, for his summer internship. Yay! We will be spending the summer in.....drumroll please..... New London Connecticut. Random, I know. The company is called Pfizer and is the largest pharmaceutical company in the world, so needless to say this a great company and will be a great opportunity. The company headquaters is in NYC, but we will be at one the Research and Development location in Connecticut. New London is two hours northeast of NYC and two hours South of Boston and is right on the water. It's a fairly small town with only 26,000 people. Who would of thought we would live in Connecticut?! Oddly enough I've always wanted to go there, I've heard it's beautiful, so I'm very excited. Dustin was pulling for the position in NYC, but we are just excited to get the offer and have the stress of it all off our shoulders. Dustin has been working so hard and going to countless interviews, so this is quite a relief. To throw a curveball into the situation, he has received an offer from Dell in Austin, but hasn't really heard the numbers yet. More than likley we will be in Connecticut for the summer, Dustin is more interested in Pfizer than Dell, so we'll see. Here is a picture of New London. We expect everyone to come and visit!

6 comments:
Yay! Way to go Dusty! That sounds like a fun adventure. I hope that we can come and visit!
Claire and Dustin we are soooo excited for you! What a relief to have all of that over with. I would love to live in Connecticut! I am jealous. Maybe we could come and visit, I hope so. Or at least Hayden and I could come! We are so excited to see you Claire. I cannot wait! YAY!!
Congrats!
Erik Thompson
Why do you have to move so close when we move so far away? I have always wanted to live closer to you guys! Congrats dude, and good luck!
Congratulations Dustin!! What an accomplishment! We might just have to come to Connecticut this summer! What a relief and a huge blessing for you guys.
That is so exciting!!!!! Scott's brother went to dental school in Connecticut and they absolutely LOVED it there!!! When they were still living there Scott and I went to visit and it is a beautiful place!!! :)
Post a Comment