Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The big 2-6

Happy Birthday Dustin!! Yesturday Dustin turned 26, he's getting up there! I started his birthday off with a big breakfast (which i got up at 6:45 to make on my day off, thank you very much). Then Dustin headed to school for a full day of classes and interviews. Later we went out to dinner and tried a new restaurant that was okay but not worth the money unfortunately. Then the rest of the night was very low key with just the two of us. I made his favorite cake- funfetti cake with funfetti frosting, go figure! I can't complain when all he wants is a cake from a box, I guess I can manage that. A big thanks to all our family who sent Dustin birthday cards and gifts. Thank you thank you! Happy Birthday Dustin, I love you!!




5 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday Dusty! We hope your interviews went well.

Sherwoods said...

Happy Happy Birthday, this is your special day, happy happy birthday that's why we're here to say...Happy Happy birthday, may all your dreams come true. Happy happy birthday from the Sherwoods to you! (p.s. you have to sing that!) Hope it was great day!

Sherwoods said...

p.s. Yes, I am a dork and did count the candles and there are only 24. What kind of a cake is that?

Justin and Stacey said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dustin dear, happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me!!! Hope you had a good one! Claire, you look super cute in this picture!! You are a good little wifey to make that cake. I'm sure you slaved all day over it! :)

jassie said...

happy belated birthday dirrty!
looks like you still have the breakfast for champions - donuts.
congrats on all your endevours.