So I needed a change. My hair was a drag. So I decided to chop it off and go a little darker. I've never been this short, but I really like it and Dustin likes it better than any other hairstyle I've had. So there you go. I did this about two weeks ago but I've never posted pictures because I went home to Washington this last weekend and wanted it to be a surprise. The first thing my little brother said to me when I walked in was..."everytime you come home your hair is different." What can I say. Hope you like it!

2 comments:
Claire, I just can't get over how cute your hair is!!! I love it!! Hope the blogging makeover is coming along!! Love you!
Hey you two sounds like things are going good for you! I don't think I've met you Yet Claire I am Dusty's cousin Briana I love how everyone has blogs now so I can keep up with the cousins I don't get to see much. Your hair cut is really cute and your blog is Awesome keep it up!
Post a Comment