We made it safe and sound to North Carolina. Dustin is already diving head first into his new job at Ingersoll and left today for training and meetings in Atlanta for four days. We moved into a rental and will start the house hunting process soon. Excited and stressed about that already.
Erie sunset on our last night in PA.

Had to get one these vanilla orange soft serves down by Lake Erie before we left. Seriously the best.
And a few randoms...

Stella with my Aunt Jill.
On the way down to NC we stopped to stay with some of my family members in Virginia. We had so much fun catching up with my Aunt, Uncle and cute cousins.
Cafe Rio! My fave. Poor Dustin was sick so he couldn't quite enjoy it. My cousins didn't want to be in a picture because they came from the gym, but I thought they looked adoarble as always.
The rest are from around town in Davidson. It's such a cute city and hopefully we can find a house that we love there!






















3 comments:
Looks like so fun exploring! Stella is so adorable. Glad you made it and are trying to temporarily settle.
Looks like a beautiful place!!!
Claire, first, Stella is so cute! How is she ten months already?? Second, the pictures of Davidson are awesome! It looks like such a cute city. I am super happy for you. Totally jealous that you're buying a house soon, but I'm sure I'll get there. Maybe in 10 years!! Ha, oh well. I will live vicariously through you. Congrats on the new job! Ver excited for you guys. Miss you!
Post a Comment