It was really fun visiting Rexburg. The last time I had been there is when Dustin and I moved away from Idaho shortly after we got married 6 years ago. A lot has changed. But of coarse some of the old stoppin' grounds still remain.
We started the weekend off with Chase and Ali's graduation in the new fancy shmancy auditorium.
I pretty much spent the entire ceremony in the foyer with Stella. Graduation ceremonies and 9 month olds don't mix too well.

The Graduates.
We spent the next day beating the Idaho heat at Rexburg Rapids. We had a blast and the kids were loving it!
Then we headed up to Idaho Falls for a 24th Of July Picnic.
Adorbs
Then we ended our stay with church and a trip to the Rexburg Temple grounds
We started the weekend off with Chase and Ali's graduation in the new fancy shmancy auditorium.

The Graduates.
We spent the next day beating the Idaho heat at Rexburg Rapids. We had a blast and the kids were loving it!
Then we headed up to Idaho Falls for a 24th Of July Picnic.
Adorbs
Then we ended our stay with church and a trip to the Rexburg Temple grounds





















4 comments:
The auditorium and Rexburg Rapids are new additions since I was last there - I bet that place is a lot different than I remember it! By the way, I think it would be a nice touch if you included where you get the outfits your wearing, and also linked to this website http://www.clothedmuch.com/p/mormon-fashion-bloggers.html
I have been longing to return to see the changes too. SO fun for you all to be there together!
Wow that auditorium looks awesome! How fun! Jake and I will have to go back and see all the changes in Rexburg sometime.
I can't believe you were in Idaho Falls and didn't look us up!!! We are sad. Know you were busy, it would have been fun to see you and your sweet darling Stella. Congratulations on your new adventure and we wish you all well. Love to watch your family on your blog. Denise Heaton
Post a Comment