Thursday, August 16, 2012

Moving

Well today's the day. The packers are here, movers tomorrow, and we are headed south for good on Saturday. Dustin was offered a great position with the company Ingersoll Rand in Davidson North Carolina. This decision and moving process has all happened really fast within the last few weeks and it's been non stop craziness ever since. We were only home a few short days after Utah before we packed up our things again to head down to Davidson to look for housing. We decided on renting an apartment for 6 months while we find a house to buy. After 6 states in six years we are really looking forward to settling down in one place for awhile and calling North Carolina home.
We love the area by the way. I loved Georgia and miss the south. So we were all for heading back down that way.  The town is beautiful and charming and on a lake.  I took pictures while we were down there but our computer is now officially unhooked so those will have to wait. Stella has been a champ through the last busy month and she continues to make us laugh constantly. AND she even took her first steps yesterday! Two little baby steps! Oh boy. More updates to come once we get down to North Carolina. 
As James Taylor sings, "In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina". Expect we are actually physically going there.  North Carolina, who would of thought?! Story of our lives. 

3 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Yay! So excited for you! I actually love to move! Though I think we better stick to Arkansas for a while. Can't wait to see NC pictures. Good luck! Wish we could help.

Natalie Smith said...

Very exciting. Can't wait to see what the future holds. Congrats on a new job.

Troy & Kristin said...

Good luck! Jealous that you guys are settling down! I'm sur you'll love NC!