Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hakuna Matatta

I had the privilege of seeing The Lion King on Broadway this week. Very good show, definitely blog worthy. Had great time laughing and singing along at the show, especially the part with the shirtless chip n' dale-esq hyenas. I guess we got our monies worth. But really, the singing was great and of course the costumes were amazing. Thanks for the fun night girls.

6 comments:

Rachel Garces said...

I haven't seen that one yet, but if I get to see exotic male dancers i'm in 100%. sounds like a great time.

Rebekah said...

We actually moved back to Utah. Greg decided that medicine wasn't the right profession. Instead of going through all 4 years, he thought it would be best to try something else. We will try to post some of the pictures that we did take though.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

How fun Claire! I am so glad you got to see it. I have heard so many good things about that show.

Justin and Stacey said...

JEALOUS....I've heard that show is amazing!

Kimber said...

Were you back in the city?? Are you moving back? (I can still hope, right:)

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Um...Calaire! We need a new post. Don't you have Easter pictures? Did you make Dustin dye eggs this year??