Yay!!!! Congrats!
Congratulations girl that is so cool just wish you were closer so you could do my hair.
Aw man, Shell took my exact comment. Can't wait to see you!
Hip-hip Horray!! We are so excited for you Claire. And can't wait to put your skills to work when you are here in May! haha...we love you!!
You rock. I'm sure it feels awesome to be finished!
congrats claire! that is so awesome! good for you! so any jobs lined up yet?
Congrats!!!
Hooray for Claire!! How exciting!! I'm sure it feels so good to be "official". Way to go!
When can we set up some appointments?
Great job! You can do my hair anytime!!!
Congrats Claire!
Congrats Claire! That's awesome!!!:)
Congrats- I know you've worked hard over the years!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yay!!!! Congrats!
Congratulations girl that is so cool just wish you were closer so you could do my hair.
Aw man, Shell took my exact comment. Can't wait to see you!
Hip-hip Horray!! We are so excited for you Claire. And can't wait to put your skills to work when you are here in May! haha...we love you!!
You rock. I'm sure it feels awesome to be finished!
congrats claire! that is so awesome! good for you! so any jobs lined up yet?
Congrats!!!
Hooray for Claire!! How exciting!! I'm sure it feels so good to be "official". Way to go!
When can we set up some appointments?
Great job! You can do my hair anytime!!!
Congrats Claire!
Congrats Claire! That's awesome!!!:)
Congrats- I know you've worked hard over the years!
Post a Comment