I would go on and on about the season finale of the Bachelor, but at this point I'm just exhausted by the whole thing. 4 hours! Really? Seventy percent of which Jason was in tears. Reminds me of a guy I dated (who we later nicknamed cry baby) freshman year at BYUI and he cried more than I did! Needless to say, that relationship didn't last long.
Anyhoo, after the marathon was over this was Dustin and I's convo-
Me: I think I lost all respect for Jason
Dustin: I think I lost all respect for this show.
Me: Dustin, you didn't even have respect for this show in the first place.
Dustin: You're right, good point.
Hey just as soon as I was going to go cold turkey on the Bach, they announce that Jillian is going to be the next Bachelorette and reeled me right back in! Dang you ABC!! 

2 comments:
Ya, I don't know about this show. Jason is a mess and most of the girls bug me. Sometimes it can be fun to watch. Though most of it the boys can't see. Too slutty. I swear they were paid more money to make some drama in the show. I would like to see 10 years down the road just how many got married and did not divorce. It's just too bad they keep taking shows that could work and they keep changing them until they are just smut. Now just watch if things work out for Jason and Molly they will have their wedding on TV. Anyways, don't hate me. I liked this show more the first season, but now I don't know. I think I will stick to Food Network with no drama.
i didnt even watch the season i only watched the last two or three episodes. i was soooo dissapointed! so lame! jason turned out to be such a punk! who does that? honestly. i used to be a huge bachelor fan but now im totally turned off. i say that now... but i guess ill have to wait until i hear all about gillians season and i'll probably end up watching haha
Post a Comment