My awesome brother Chase just got home from his mission from Mexico
yesterday. It was so good to talk to him on the phone last night and I am so extremely proud of him. I am just heartbroken that we cannot be in WA to see him and the rest of the
fam for Thanksgiving, but I guess that's the life of poor college students! We love you Chase and are glad you are home safe and sound.
3 comments:
What a cutie!! Glad he is back home. I'm so sorry you couldn't go to see him. Hopefully you will get a chance soon!!
Rick was able to see Chase a few days ago while he had Gambino over for the discussions. He said, "Chase looks like a man!" What a great young man he is. It was so wonderful having you over for Thanksgiving~we have to get that cheese ball recipe. Cara and I are craving it! love to you
Yay! That's so exciting! Hope you have fun with your fam at Christmas. We sure will miss you! Cheese ball? That sounds good. Will you post a recipe. I don't have a good cheese ball recipe. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment