This Thanksgiving we went to dinner at the Smiths who are Enumclaw friends that now live in Michigan. We had a wonderful yummy dinner and I brought a cheese ball that seemed to be a big hit. My family has made it for years and years and this was the first time I've ever made it myself. It's super easy and so good! Thanks for having us Smiths!2 packages cream cheese (room temp)
1 block (16 oz) of extra sharp Cheddar cheese grated
1/2 white onion grated
1 large fresh garlic clove finely crushed
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Mix all ingredients together until well blended with spoon or hands. Form into a large ball, roll in finely crushed pecans and refrigerate for a few hours. Set it out to soften before eating. Serve with an assortment of crackers.
4 comments:
oooo this sounds yummy! Thanks Claire even though it wasn't for me :)
Ooo...I LOVE cheese ball!! I am definitely going to try this one! Anything your family makes, is always good! Every time I was at your house, we ALWAYS had good food! :)
Ooh that sounds yummy. I will have to try it. You look so cute, how are you doing?
Thanks for the recipe! I'm glad I checked out your blog! Cara was wondering about the recipe and really wanted me to make it. I am so glad that you were able to go home to see your family. We need to get together again!
Post a Comment