Thursday, November 13, 2008

I think Dustin might feel a little like this...

(minus the office with a view and the highlights of coarse)
The poor guy has been jet setting to Minnesota, Georgia, Florida and Illinois in the last 7 days on interviews, while trying to stay on top of school work, squeezing in some sleep and spending time with little old me. All this with a head cold. I would be tired too.

3 comments:

Megan and Erik said...

Oh poor guys. He is interviewing for a job or for school? We are doing the whole thing with Grad school dahhhh! Its hard. How are you though? I havent talked to you in a while. I think I forgot you were going into cosmotology. Thats awesome you are good at it. Do you remember me making you do my eyeshadow. haha Oh the old days. Anyway I just wanted to say Hi.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Poor guy! At least he is lucky to have such a good wifey take care of him. Won't it be nice to be done with the traveling and just know where you're going to be? Can't wait!

Justin and Stacey said...

It will all be worth it when you find out where you are going!! Hopefully he is feeling better and getting some rest. I can't wait to find out where you guys will be living.

PS. While you are in Cancun, we will be going to Enumclaw and Idaho.... Top that! :)