I'm baaaack. It's been a busy and fun two and half weeks of traveling. I went to Seattle to spend a few days with my family and went to my cousins wedding, and then off to Hawaii with my sister and her two friends. I was sent as the "adult supervision" but I'm pretty sure I had just as much fun as they did. Maui was beautiful, warm and relaxing. Highlights of the trip included parasailing 800 feet in the air, flying over to Honolulu and staying overnight in Waikiki, multiple spa treatments, laying on the beach everyday and shopping entirely way too much. Only downsides - a few sunburns, being away from Dustin way too long, and getting seasick twice and throwing up overboard (too much information?). Anyways, it's great to be back in New York and Dustin even had pink roses waiting for me when I got home. Now all we have to do is sit back and enjoy our last week in New York City. Sad!
6 comments:
It looks like you all had a blast!! I am jealous. Living here in Hawaii much different than vacationing here. I'd rather do a vacation here to be honest! I am glad you had fun, I go home in 5 days!!
Wow! Looks like you guys had a blast. We hope you enjoy your last week NYC!
I am so glad you guys had fun! We thought of you often and were jealous! Enjoy the last week in NYC. Good luck with everything!
Claire, I have been waiting to see how your trip went! It looks like you had way too much fun for your own good. I can't believe you only have one week left in NYC! I wish we could come again! That seriously was one of the funnest trips I have ever been on. I loved every second of it. You look so cute in all of your pictures!!!
Hey Claire! You won't believe it but I finally started a blog! And I'm so jealous of your many trips! You seem to be having a blast! How are you and Dustin doing? Have you started beauty school yet? Or are you still going? Well, I hope your doing well! I miss you!!! :)
Saw the cute phone video you sent Dave for his birthday. He really loved it. Looks like you guys had a great time. I am sitting her trying not to be to jealous :)
Post a Comment