If you need me I'll be here (see picture above)
Have fun Claire! Sorry Dusty.
I can't WAIT to see you. Just 24 hours. Woo hoo!! Too bad I can't go to Hawaii with you girlies...jealy!
Who are you going to hawaii with if you rhusband isn't going?Have fun!
I a RACKED with jealousy right now. But I am also SUPER excited you get to spend 11 days in one of the most glorious places on earth!Soak up some rays for me...ahhh...so nice...
I had no idea you were going to Hawaii! Have tons of 3fun. Hope Dusty has fun too. 3333 Sorry for the random three's...Zach is helping me!
I seriously hate you right now lol. Come on Hawaii, Im so jealous!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Have fun Claire! Sorry Dusty.
I can't WAIT to see you. Just 24 hours. Woo hoo!! Too bad I can't go to Hawaii with you girlies...jealy!
Who are you going to hawaii with if you rhusband isn't going?Have fun!
I a RACKED with jealousy right now. But I am also SUPER excited you get to spend 11 days in one of the most glorious places on earth!
Soak up some rays for me...ahhh...so nice...
I had no idea you were going to Hawaii! Have tons of 3fun. Hope Dusty has fun too. 3333 Sorry for the random three's...Zach is helping me!
I seriously hate you right now lol. Come on Hawaii, Im so jealous!
Post a Comment