We decided to broaden our horizons and made our way over to the Modern Museum of Art and were pleasantly surprised with all the wonderful paintings and sculptures the museum has to offer. After many humanities and art classes in college, it was really cool to see a lot of the paintings that I had studied in real life. There was a special exhibit of all of Salvador Dali's paintings. He's the one who painted the Persistence of Memory and is know for his 'out there' concepts. That guy must have been messed up in the head because his paintings are so random. I could never image coming up with any of the things he did. It was pretty interesting. Here are some of my favorites from the day...
2 comments:
Way to be artsy! Man- summer in New York looks amazing!
Um...hello!? I didn't know you had a blog either! I guess I never asked. ;) Sounds like you guys are having a fantastic time in NYC!
So far so good on the apartment.
Post a Comment